Friday, June 22, 2012

Greetings fellow Bloggers and Anime Gurus of the Internet!

It is I, BlueMenpachi, here to steal your souls through the power of my words!!! ............................................................................................................................................... Okay, not so much. JK JK my friends. So I am also apart of Wimplo's blog My Fave Rave which is really a lot of fun to be apart of! They have some spunky blog entries about figurines, wrestling, kpop and jpop. Lots of fun stuff! But I'd really like my anime posts to shine through, so we will be collaborating here as well!

As the above description says, my future companions and I will rave about our loves for the anime world and the elements related to it.Whether it be:

old 80's anime
,classics,, cosplay,, the days of toonami,, hentai,, CG,, lolis,, manga, , Miyazaki,, figurines,, live actions,, mechas

and all the sweet good stuff in between.
I, BlueMenpachi, and my fellow comrades, wish that you, the reader, have an enjoyable time reading the future posts of this blog.

Pleasant day to you ladies and gents! I shall be off to find members and begin posting immediately.
BlueMenpachi, signing off!
Ja matta ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment